Homepage of Yichao Tian (田一超)
I am now a faculty member at the Moringside Center of Mathematics, AMSS, Chinese Academy of Sciences. I am working on arithmetic algebraic geometry, and particularly interested in p-divisible groups, p-adic Hodge theory, p-adic modular forms, and the geometry of Shimura varieties in characteristic p. Here is my CV.
Address: Morningside Center of Mathematics, No. 55, Zhongguancun East Road, Beijing, 100190, China
Publication and Prepublication:
- On Tate conjecture for the special fibres of some unitary Shimura varieties (Joint work with David Helm & Liang Xiao).
- Tate cycles on some quaternionic Shimura varieties mod p (Joint work with Liang Xiao).
- p-adic cohomology and classicality of overconvergent Hilbert modular forms (Joint work with Liang Xiao), submitted.
- On Goren-Oort stratification for quaternionic Shimura varieties (Joint work with Liang Xiao).
- Modularity lifting theorem in parallel weight one and applications to the Artin conjecture: the tamely ramified case (Joint work with Payman Kassaei and Shu Sasaki), Forum of Mathematics, Sigma (2014), Vol. 2, e. 18, 58 pages.
- Classicality of overconvergent Hilbert modular forms: case of quadratic inert degree, to appear in Rendiconti del Seminario Matematico della Universit`a di Padova.
- An upper bound on the ramification filtration of finite group schemes and application, Algebra and Number Theory, Vol. 6, No. 2 (2011), 231-242.
- Canonical subgroups of Barsotti-Tate groups, Annals of Mathematics, 172 No.2 (2010), 955-988.
- p-adic monodromy of the universal deformation of a HW-cyclic Barsotti-Tate group, Documenta Mathematica, 14 (2009), 397-440.
Notes not destinated for publication:
- Faisceaux Pervers, A student seminar talk in a course of Luc Illusie, 2004-2005.
- Classification des schemas en groupes d'ordre p (d'apres Oort-Tate), A seminar talk in University Paris 13 around 2008.
- Calculs des Ext^i d'un groupe et module de Dieudonne, A seminar talk in University Paris 13 around 2005.
- De la ramification aux sous-groupes canoniques, A talk at a conference at Roscoff, 2009.？
- Notes on Tate's Thesis, Notes for a course at Tsinghua Summer School, 2011.
- Lectures on Algebraic Number Theory, notes for a course at Tsinghua, 2014.
？P.h. D. Thesis:
Sous-groupes canoniques et monodromie p-adiques des groupes de Barsotti-Tate, under the supervision of Professor Ahmed Abbes, defended on November 19th, 2007 at University Paris 13.
Seminars in Long Term:
1. Algebraic Number Theory, 2014 Spring at Tsinghua University.
Time: Monday & Wednesday 19:20-20:55, Feburary 24th-June 11th.
The notes of the course can be found here