Tian Ye (田野)
Elliptic Curve, Automorphic Form, BSD Conjecture, L-Function, Relative Trace Formula
Address: No. 55, Zhongguancun East Road, Beijing 100190, CHINA
- 1989.9-1996.7, Sichuan University, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science
- 1996.9-1998.7, University of Science and Technology in China, Doctoral Study
- 1998.9-2003.5, Columbia University, Ph.D. (Adviser: Prof. Shouwu Zhang)
- 2003-2004, Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton，Membership (Mentor: Prof. A.Wiles)
- 2004-2006, McGill University, Post-Doctorate (Coparter: Prof. H.Darmon)
- 2006-now, Academy of Mathematics and System Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Researcher
- 2007, Morningside Silver Medal of Mathematics by ICCM
- 2010, Prominent Teacher Award by AMSS
- 2011, National Award for Youth in Science and Technology by CAST
- 2013, Morningside Gold Medal of Mathematics by ICCM
- 2013, Ramanujan Prize by ICTP & IMU
- Ye Tian, Congruent numbers and Heegner points, Cambridge Journal of Mathematics, Vol 2 (2014), Number 1, 117–161
- Ye Tian, Congruent Number Problems，ICCM Proceeding 2013，to appear
- Ye Tian, Congruent Numbers with many prime factoirs, PNAS, Vol 109 (2012), no. 52. 21256-21258.
- Jian-Shu Li, Binyong Sun, Ye Tian, The multiplicity one conjecture for local theta correspondences. Invent math (2011) 184: 117-124
- Henri Darmon, Ye Tian, Heegner points over towers of Kummer extensions. Canad. J. Math. 62 (2010), no. 5, 1060–1081
- Ye Tian, Twisted Fermat curves over totally real fields. II. Geometry, analysis and topology of discrete groups, 440–453, Adv. Lect. Math. (ALM), 6, Int. Press, Somerville, MA, 2008.
- Ye Tian, Rational Points on Modular Abelian Varieties, ICCM 2007. Vol I. 496-511.
- Adrian Diaconu, Ye Tian, Twisted Fermat curves over totally real fields. Ann. of Math. (2) 162 (2005), no. 3, 1353–1376.
- Ye Tian, Euler Systems of CM Points on Shimura Curves. Thesis. Columbia University. 2003.
- Delang Li, Ye Tian, On the Birch-Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture of elliptic curves ED:y2=x3-D2. Acta Math. Sin. (Engl. Ser.) 16 (2000), no. 2, 229–236.