I am currently an associate professor at the Morningside Center of Mathematics, Beijing, China.
Address: Morningside Center of Mathematics, No.55, Zhongguancun East Road, Beijing, 100190, China
Research Interest: Ergodic theory, homogeneous dynamics, and applications to number theory (especially Diophantine problems).
2013/09-2019/06 Ph.D The Ohio State University, USA
2009/09-2013/06 B.S Peking University
Publications & Preprints:
1. Equidistribution of non-uniformly stretching translates of shrinking smooth curves and weighted Dirichlet approximation. [arxiv] (with N. Shah). Preprint.
2. A uniform Linnik basic lemma and entropy bounds. [arxiv] (with A. Wieser). Submitted.
3. Rational points on certain homogeneous varieties. [arxiv] Submitted.
4. Expanding translates of shrinking submanifolds in homogeneous spaces and Diophantine approximation. [arxiv] (with N. Shah). Submitted.
5. Equidistribution of expanding translates of curves and Diophantine approximation on matrices. [arxiv] Invent. Math. 220, pages 909-948 (2020).
6. Equidistribution in the space of 3-lattices and Dirichlet-improvable vectors on planar lines. [arxiv] (with D. Kleinbock, N. de Saxcé, N. Shah). Accepted by Ann. Scuola Norm. Super. Pisa.
7. Equidistribution of expanding degenerate manifolds in the space of lattices. [arxiv] (with N. Shah). Submitted.
1. 2019/09-2022/07, Hermann Weyl Instructor, ETH Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland
2. 2022/08-present, Associate Professor, Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Science.