Morningside Center of Mathematics, Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Address: Morningside Center of Mathematics, No.55, Zhongguancun East Road, Beijing, 100190, China
Research Interest: P-adic Langlands program, including p-adic and mod p local-global compatibility, and the theory of (higher) L-invariants.
Papers and preprints
1. On mod p local-global compatibility for GLn(Qp) in the ordinary case (with Chol Park), Mémoires de la S.M.F., Vol 173.
2. Dilogarithm and Higher L-invariants forGL3(Qp), Represent. Theory 25 (2021), 344-411.
3. Moduli of Fontaine-Laffaille modules and a mod p local-global compatibility result, (with Daniel Le, Bao Viet Le Hung, Stefano Morra and Chol Park), 169 pages.
4. A note on mod-p local-global compatibility via Scholze's functor, (with Kegang Liu), 8 pages.
5. Higher extensions between locally analytic generalized Steinberg representations and total L-invariants for GLn, in preparation.
1. B.S. University of Science and Technology of China, 2010-2014
2. M.S. Sorbonne Université (Jussieu), France, 2013-2015
3. Diplôme de l'ENS, Mathematics, Ecole Normale Supérieure de Paris (Rue d'Ulm), Sélection Internationale, France, 2013-2016
4. Ph.D. Université Paris Saclay (Orsay), France, 2016-2019, Thesis Advisor: Christophe Breuil
1. Postdoc, University of Toronto, Canada, August 2019-May 2022
2. Associate Professor, Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, CAS, June 2022-present