Morningside Center of Mathematics, Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Address: Morningside Center of Mathematics, No.55, Zhongguancun East Road, Beijing, 100190, China
Research Interest: Symplectic Topology. In particular, Symplectic Field Theory and its applications to symplectic cobordism categories.
Papers and preprints
1. Asymptotically holomorphic theory for symplectic orbifolds (2022). Joint with Fabio Gironella and Vicente Muñoz, arXiv:2201.09362, submitted.
2. Infinite not contact isotopic embeddings in (S2n−1,ξstd) for n≥4 (2021). To appear in Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society.
3. Exact orbifold fillings of contact manifolds (2021). Joint with Fabio Gironella, arXiv:2108.12247, submitted.
4. A landscape of contact manifolds via Rational SFT (2020). Joint with Agustin Moreno, arXiv:2012.04182, submitted.
5. On the minimal symplectic area of Lagrangians (2020). To appear in Journal of Symplectic Geometry.
6. On filings of ∂(V×D) (2020). To appear in Mathematische Annalen.
7. (RP2n−1,ξstd) is not exactly fillable for n≠2k (2020). Geometry & Topology 25 (2021) 3013–3052.
8. Symplectic fillings of asymptotically dynamically convex manifolds II--k-dilations (2019). Advances in Mathematics 406, September 2022, 108522
9. Symplectic fillings of asymptotically dynamically convex manifolds I (2019). Journal of Topology. 2021 Mar;14(1):112-182.
10. Morse-Bott cohomology from homological perturbation theory (2019). arXiv:1902.06587, submitted.
11. On the cohomology ring of symplectic fillings (2019). To appear in Algebraic and Geometric Topology.
12. Quotient theorems in polyfold theory and S1-equivariant transversality (2018). Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society. 2020 Nov;121(5):1337-1426.
13. Counterexamples in scale calculus (2018). Joint with Benjamin Filippenko and Katrin Wehrheim. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 116, no. 18 (2019): 8787-8797.
14. Vanishing of symplectic homology and obstruction to flexible fillability (2017). International Mathematics Research Notices. 2020; 2020(23):9717-9729.
1. B.S. Nanjing University, China, 2009-2013.
2. Ph.D. University of California, Berkeley, 2013-2018. Thesis Advisor: Katrin Wehrheim.
1. September 2018-July 2021, Member, Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton.
2. July 2021-Present, Associate Professor (Tenure Track), Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Science.