Morningside Center of Mathematics, No.55,
Zhongguancun East Road,
Beijing, 100190, China
2015.09-2020.08 Ph.D. Peking University, Beijing, China. Advisor: Prof. Ruochuan Liu (刘若川 教授)
2011.09-2015.07 B.S. Peking University, Beijing, China.
1. A $p$-adic Simpson correspondence for rigid analytic varieties. arXiv:2101.00263. Submitted.
2. $P$-adic Simpson correspondence for rigid analytic varieties with semi-stable reductions. Available upon request. (with Mao Sheng)
3. Relative $(\varphi, \Gamma)$-modules and prismatic $F$-crystals. arXiv:2110.06076. (with Yu Min) Submitted.
4. On the Hodge--Tate prismatic crystals over $\mathcal O_K$. arXiv:2112.10140. (with Yu Min) Submitted.
5. $P$-adic Simpson correspondence via prismatic crystals. arXiv:2202.08030. (with Yu Min)
“A p-adic Simpson correspondence for rigid analytic varieties.”
University of science and technology of China, 2020.05.22 Invited by Prof. Mao Sheng (盛茂 教授)